Update / Inspection / Maintenance Warnings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update / Inspection / Maintenance Warnings

Post  Safoda on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi Legião Silkroad,

I think it would be a good idea just to let "us" players know when there is an Update or Inspection or even a Maintenance of the server
by putting on the Launcher some Schedules Warnings about the server. Neutral

(Or if the website is in the same host change it soo it won't go down and "you" can post the News)
Well if possible it would be great Smile

Regards
Safoda

View user profile http://www.safoda.pt.to

Back to top Go down

:(

Post  _RuzA_PL on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:19 am

ok now listen WTF are you doing? 15 minutes of playing, and 15 h of inspection? let yourselves to enjoy the game, as so on will be, it misses most of the long driving to the server ... because these inspections are a lot worse, Think it. Make an inspection at 1 week and not 7 inspection at 7 days, because all peapul so go on, it should be driven faster, the ISRO 120lv than this 110th I greet Crying or Very sad

_RuzA_PL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update / Inspection / Maintenance Warnings

Post  Safoda on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:11 pm

_RuzA_PL wrote:ok now listen WTF are you doing? 15 minutes of playing, and 15 h of inspection? let yourselves to enjoy the game, as so on will be, it misses most of the long driving to the server ... because these inspections are a lot worse, Think it. Make an inspection at 1 week and not 7 inspection at 7 days, because all peapul so go on, it should be driven faster, the ISRO 120lv than this 110th I greet Crying or Very sad

Hey _Ruza_PL,

First of all moderate your language around here, people don't know you from nowhere.
The inspections or whatever is happening might be "attacks" to the server.

I can't answer you but maybe one of the Admins can.
If your not patience and not happy with the server please be my guest and leave instead of flaming and not showing
any kind of solution nor appreciation.

Regards

Awaiting Admin Response Neutral

Cumps.
Safoda

View user profile http://www.safoda.pt.to

Back to top Go down

ufff

Post  _RuzA_PL on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:11 pm

I did not think: / maybe you're right, a little patience will not hurt:) Now I see that all is ok, there is no inspection, Cheating a little, but it is better:) greet and sry for the vocabulary, writing in the nerves:)

_RuzA_PL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Post  _RuzA_PL on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:06 pm

when the inspection is over, you could even write gm when the inspection start and when it finish

_RuzA_PL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update / Inspection / Maintenance Warnings

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top